Gas Leak Causes Evacuations In Huntsville

A gas leak in Huntsville caused concern for first responders, residents and businesses yesterday afternoon.  The leak caused the evacuation of the block on Main St West from Centre to Lorne St and the closure of businesses in that area for a few hours while emergency crews responded.
The leak was fixed and the area opened up to traffic and people were allowed back into their homes and businesses just before 6pm.

Posted on Thursday, January 11, 2018 (Archive on Wednesday, January 31, 2018)